Business Development Executive
- Create and maintain a list/database of prospective clients in the CRM, Excel, etc
- Research potential new leads by keeping on top of industry developments.
- Contact prospective clients through different mediums like Email, Social Media, etc
- Create strategic Email campaigns on the target market and for specific solutions.
- Running email campaigns, cold calling, closing sales.
- Understand client business requirements and offer solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Create presentations and proposals with senior management
- Collaborate with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting.
- Collaborate with sales and leadership team to secure, retain, and grow accounts.